Beetlejuice bragged “I’m the ghost with the most, babe,” in that classic movie, but you’ll be the host with the most this Halloween season if you serve up one of these four strange and unusual drink recipes. Your adult beverage experts in Hattiesburg at Lincoln Road Package Store have provided all the instructions for you.
With its deep red color, this cocktail may look like a glass full of a vampire’s favorite meal, but it’s actually a classy way to introduce your guests to a bourbon-based delight.
- The ingredients: You’ll need 1 ½ parts of Basil Hayden’s ® Bourbon, 1/2 part Sweet Vermouth, 3/4 part cinnamon syrup, 3/4 part lemon juice, five dark cherries, and a couple of dashes of aromatic bitters.
- The instructions: Add cherries to a cocktail shaker and muddle them. Place the cherries and the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker; shake well, then strain into a chilled coupe glass.
Hot Buttered Bourbon
Halloween is a time for scary tricks, but this is a warm treat that uses apple cider to create a cocktail your guests won’t forget.
- The ingredients: 2.5 parts of Knob Creek® Bourbon, six parts of apple cider, some butter, one cinnamon stick, some freshly grated nutmeg, and ginger spice.
- The instructions: Put the apple cider in a medium-sized saucepan. Once it’s heated through, add bourbon and stir. Pre-warm a mug, and pour your mixture, gently, into your mug. Add butter and stir it in with a cinnamon stick. Finally, add a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of ginger to amp it up.
This eye-catching monstrosity is spicy, tasty, and creepy.
- The ingredients: You’ll need to assemble four large pickled onions, four pimento-stuffed green olives, salt, and pepper, red capsicum, a few cherry tomatoes, half of a clove of garlic, 80 mL of vodka, one lime, a teaspoon of simple syrup, a dash of Tabasco sauce, and ice.
- The “eyeball” instructions: Cut the root end off the onions, and then push out the middle with a spoon. Next, cut off the end off of each olive and push it into the onion to complete your “eye socket.” Place the onions on a cocktail skewer.
- The drink instructions: Rub the rim of your martini glasses with the lime, and then place your salt and pepper on the rim. Chop your capsaicin into small chunks, and then add it to a shaker with the tomatoes and the juice of your lime. Muddle well, and then add your garlic clove, vodka, sugar syrup, Tabasco, and ice. Shake well and strain the martini into your prepared glasses. Garnish with your eyeball skewers
Chocolate Chili Witch’s Brew
Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, here comes a taste of witches’ brew like you’ve never imagined it!
- The ingredients: You’ll need 1 ounce of Patron XO Cafe Incendio Chili Chocolate Liqueur, 6 ounces of lemon-lime soda, a small cube of dry ice, and blackberries.
- The instructions: Place your blackberries on a pick and pour your Patron liqueur into a glass. Add the lemon-lime soda and the dry ice, then garnish with your party pick of blackberries.
Halloween beverage needs in Hattiesburg
Lincoln Road Package Store wants to help you surprise your guests with these spooky recipes. If you’re located in the area of Hattiesburg, MS, we have everything you need to make your guest gasp in delight with these spooky cocktails. Consider us a one-stop-shop for all of your adult beverage needs this Halloween. Got questions? Give us a call at (601) 268-3677 or email email@example.com. You can also visit our location at 2800 Lincoln Road, Suite A, in Hattiesburg.